Couponing for beginners in 2023 can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. With a little bit of time and effort, you can save a significant amount of money on your groceries and other items.
Also Watch: HOW TO COUPON IN 2023! / Couponing for Beginners!
Here’s a step-by-step guide to get you started:
You’ll need a few basic supplies to start couponing, such as a printer, computer or smartphone, a pair of scissors, and a coupon organizer or binder.
Set Up Your Email Account
Create a separate email account dedicated to couponing. This will help you keep your personal inbox clutter-free and make it easier to sort through coupon-related emails.
There are various sources for finding coupons, including:
- Manufacturer Websites: Visit the websites of your favorite brands and sign up for their newsletters. They often provide printable coupons or promo codes.
- Coupon Websites: Check out popular coupon websites like Coupons.com, SmartSource.com, and ofcourse Deals Advisor Coupons.
- Store Websites and Apps: Many stores have their own websites or apps where you can find digital coupons and weekly ads.
- Newspapers: Sunday newspapers usually have coupon inserts, such as P&G Saver, SmartSource, and RetailMeNot.
- Social Media: Follow your favorite brands and stores on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for exclusive deals and promotions.
Learn Store Coupon Policies
Each store has its own coupon policy, which specifies rules such as coupon stacking, doubling, and expiration dates. Familiarize yourself with the policies of the stores you frequently visit.
Organize Your Coupons
Sort and organize your coupons by categories, such as food, personal care, cleaning supplies, etc. Keep them in a coupon binder or organizer, and make sure to regularly update it with new coupons and remove expired ones.
Make a Shopping List
Plan your shopping trip ahead of time by creating a list of items you need. Cross-reference your list with your coupons and weekly store ads to find the best deals and maximize your savings.
Stack Coupons and Discounts
Combine manufacturer coupons with store coupons, sales, and loyalty programs to maximize your savings. Stacking coupons and discounts is a powerful strategy for getting the best deals.
Start Small and Be Patient
Start with a few stores and deals as you learn the ropes of couponing. It may take some time to develop your skills and build up your coupon collection, but the savings will add up over time.
Track Your Savings
Keep a record of your savings to monitor your progress and stay motivated. Compare your pre-coupon totals to your post-coupon totals to see the impact of your couponing efforts.
Share and Learn from Others
Join online couponing forums, Facebook groups, or follow couponing blogs to learn tips and tricks from experienced couponers. Sharing your own experiences and success stories can also help motivate others.
Remember, couponing is a continuous learning process, and it might take some time to get the hang of it. Stay persistent and enjoy the journey to becoming a skilled couponer!